Popular posts from this blog
Project 3: Leaflet Front Cover Design:
The image presented here is my front cover design for my booklet. I wanted the front cover to link to the theme of how I have played with the scale of the characters. There are a few changes that could be made. Such as, altering the size of letters within the boot and making the leg and the boot slightly bigger so that there is less space. After completing these changes, I can start to add text to bottom of the design that will link to my made up walking campaign.
Project 3: Leaflet Illustrations
I have started to go over my Illustration in posca pen. Afterwards, I scanned them into Photoshop. Before creating a mock-up of my booklet, I need to produce two more illustrations as my aim is to have 5 illustration that explain 5 health benefits of walking. I'm happy with the work that I've produced so far as I have changed the scale of the character to represent how walking is important. After making all 5 drawings, I'm going to see how text would work alongside these images. Also, I am considering making every page a double page spread so that there isn't too much space within the booklet.







Comments
Post a Comment